For statewide assistance call 888-215-4920.
For more information on how we can help, email us.
MassSupport Network provides free community outreach and support services to people of all ages living in Massachusetts in response to the unprecedented public health crisis, COVID-19.
• Receive fact-based, credible, up-to-date information to help inform decisions.
• Take stock of needs, options and gain awareness of resources.
• Understand your current situation and reactions.
• Reduce stress.
• Develop and use coping strategies.
• Connect with other people, agencies and resources.
For additional information on how we can help, email MassSupport@riversidecc.org.